Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stylin' northern neighbors

Went down to Uwajimaya to see if there were any interesting Japanese fashion mags featuring foldy-origami-ish clothes, but most of what I saw was the same batch of styles that any U.S. magazine has. There were some nice books in the craft section (drape drape is particularly interesting), but I didn't feel like dropping 25 bucks today.

They both admired these Dress to Kill pants at Momo
  So I headed to Momo to visit my friend Lei Ann. She wasn't in, but Tom was, as well as these two fashionable ladies visiting from Vancouver, B.C.

I noticed them when they came in the shop: I love drapey linen clothes, and these women were stylish and confident in all their flaxy glory. And no wonder they're stylin': one of them owns Urbanity, a clothing shop in Vancouver. Will have to check it out next time I head up north.

No comments :

Post a Comment